WE ARE THE BFA WOLFPACK
The Baltimore Football Academy (BFA) Inc. is a safe, professionally operated not for profit football mentorship program (501c3 pending) for at-risk youth ages 5-14 yrs. old in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Our goal is to teach young people self-discipline, leadership, focus, academic empowerment, team work, respect within a positive peer culture using the sport football. We host year round activities that include camps, flag football leagues for youth of all ages and tackle football for ages 5 and up. The BFA Wolfpack became a member of the Maryland Youth Football Alliance (MYFA) February 2022.
Founded December 1, 2020 by Bishop Matthew E. Bradby, II, who later partnered with a small group of local business owners and parents looking for alternative ways to use the sport of football to teach young people team work, self-discipline, life skills and character values, the Baltimore Football Academy became that place. With over 25 years youth mentorship experience beginning at The Charles Hickey School For Boys in the mid 90s and other organizations serving local youth, Bishop Bradby knows 1st hand the need for a professionally ran sports mentorship program that extends far past a football season. Our youth and their families are looking for a program where young people can come learn, grow and trust the organization to do their part. Bishop Bradby consistently says: "Our young people need year-round and daily support. It doesn't stop at the end of a game, the end of the season or the end of the year. Many of our young people retreat back into the streets, gangs and other toxic places after the season thus finding themselves a victim to their environments. To change that we are NEEDED, not the government or local leaders or law enforcement are the answer.. WE ARE! Our young people are the most valuable assets we have! And now is the time to invest in them!"
At the BFA, our core focus is a comprehensive training plan for the youth, a mentorship program to help guide them/give them support, a strong experienced management/administrative team to handle the business side of running a successful program from management of events, travel and the daily logistics and communication needed to run a successful football program.. Our Board of Directors headed by Bishop Matthew Bradby. Our Directors and staff aren't just here to raise money or look important but to have a strong impact in the success of our youth by working side by side with our coaches, staff, mentors, parents, community leaders and partners. We aren't just a football team or youth program...we are a FAMILY!
PRACTICE IS NOW AT
OAKLEIGH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
1900 White Oak Avenue
Parkville, MD 21234
For More Information Call 410-714-7042
THE #7 Strong Memoral Bowl November 5, 2022 .
We proud to say our 14u won their very 1st game 28-21 vs Dundalk Jr. Owls at their Homecoming 2022 .
1) To teach young people the fundamentals of football in an organized, professionally operated youth football program.
2) To develop good character within each of our players as they learn self worth, team work, comradery, focus & life coping skills using the sport of football.
3) To encourage the development of a healthy mind to accompany a physically fit body.
4) To create a fun, healthy atmosphere and a competitive spirit among the players focusing on respect and good sportsmanship at all times. We will neverhavea parent or participant participate in any activity, fundraiser or situation that will put the participant in any danger.
5) To ensure the safety and well being of each of our players as well as their opponents.
6) To provide leadership and guidance to our young players through our mentorship program plus to act as a feeder program to area high schools offering better educational and athletic opportunities.
7) To provide academic tutoring, family resources, field trips, monthly community service events and other activities that will help build well rounded, community minded leaders as well as athletes.